This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MahatmaFastRice #MahatmaRice #MahatmaRiceUnites #CollectiveBias
I swear summer goes by faster than any other time of year. Each day is so busy and before you know it, it is dinnertime! I am always welcoming shortcuts and quick, hearty meals. These Teriyaki Beef Bowls are super simple, easy to prep, and come together in no time at all. I have started using this Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice as my go to rice, because it’s easy and quick to prepare and easy to clean up!
Mahatma® is the number one selling rice brand in the U.S and it’s grown in the USA! I love a good “Made in America” product. You literally give the pouch a few squeezes to break up the rice, cut a slit, microwave for 90 seconds and voilá! How easy is that?
Interested in trying out the Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice offerings? Hover over the photo below to click through to Walmart.com for purchasing.
As dinnertime approaches after another hectic day, your meal prep does not have to follow suit. This dinner will be on the table in 20 minutes!
Start by browning the beef, coating with flour and then cooking thoroughly.
While your beef is cooking, you can microwave your rice and prep your carrots (if you didn’t buy pre-shredded).
Add the teriyaki sauce to the beef and heat. Layer bowls of rice, beef and carrots and you have dinner in time! No crazy instructions or ingredients! Wholesome. Aromatic. Authentic. Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice. Always on your side.
I love the ease of rice ready in 90 seconds. I can’t wait to find other quick things to pair with Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice and make dinner time so much easier and less stressful! Time to go stock up at Walmart.
- 1 package, Mahatma® Ready to Serve Jasmine
- 1 lb, beef strips (sometimes labeled as "stroganoff beef" in stores)
- 1 Tbsp, flour
- 1/2 cup, Teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup, sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup, shredded carrots (can buy pre-shredded or use a veggie peeler on whole carrots)
1. Add beef to skillet on medium heat.
2. Sprinkle in flour and stir to coat beef.
3. Cook beef for 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
4. Meanwhile heat up Mahatma® Ready to Serve Jasmine Rice according to package instructions.
5. Add teriyaki sauce to beef, stir to combine, remove from heat.
6. Add rice to bowls and top with beef strips, plus veggies.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 99mg Sodium: 1462mg Carbohydrates: 9g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 6g Protein: 33g