Rich, chocolaty, gluten-free brownies that will satisfy a sweet tooth. You’ll love these treats made with Bob’s Gluten Free flour.
Guys, these brownies are not to be missed. Whether you are looking for a gluten-free option due to dietary restrictions, allergies, or just personal preference… this treat hits the spot. Bake up a batch for the spring holidays coming up, and you will be a hero.
I mean, just look at that chocolaty goodness! Rich, fudgy, gooey… all the right notes for a game-changing brownie. Drizzle them with caramel sauce, plus add sea salt and chocolate chips to take them right over the top.
A yummy gluten-free brownie starts with Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour. It’s my go-to for the perfect gluten-free brownie treat.
To start, mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately, then blend until smooth. As you can see, making brownies from scratch takes a lot of cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Go for premium quality; it’ll work well with the Bob’s, and make a noticeable difference in the taste of the brownies.
Next, bake until solid, or use the toothpick test: poke the brownies in the center, and when the toothpick comes out mostly clean (with a couple of crumbs attached), they’re good to go.
Allow to cool, and then dig in! I love to top with caramel and even more chocolate.
Everyone can enjoy this treat! Bake with Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Flour, and celebrate the holidays with your favorite desserts. You can serve all the classic sweets you love, and no one will miss the gluten.
Looking for more gluten-free recipes? Check out these easy side dishes for busy weeknights!
- 3/4 cup butter
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon, water
- Topping Options: sprinkle of sea salt, drizzle of caramel, or drizzle of melted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pan, melt the chocolate chips and butter over low heat. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs.
- Combine wet ingredients, mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour and cocoa powder.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, add water, and stir until just combined.
- Prepare a 8" x 8" baking pan, then pour batter into dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until it passes the "toothpick test" (see post for details)
- Allow to cool, then slice and top with treats of your choice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 387 Total Fat: 24g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 84mg Sodium: 228mg Carbohydrates: 43g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 30g Protein: 4g