A creamy shrimp scampi seafood lasagna featuring shrimp, veggies, and plenty of melted cheese. This seafood lasagna is a hit at family parties! An easy Seapak Shrimp Scampi recipe that you can make ahead of time.
Cheesy Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Are you big fans of lasagna in your house? My whole family loves lasagna!
There’s lots of cheese and pasta for my carb & cheese-loving daughter. It’s a filling enough meal for my husband. And it’s quick and economical, which I appreciate.
Ok, so quick and economical doesn’t make your mouth water, I get it. But what about this?
Now a budget-friendly, simple baked meal looks more appetizing, eh? I mean, who can resist the golden brown top of a lasagna?
My favorite way to prepare this meal is to layer the ingredients in a pan on the weekend (or during the weekdays) and bake at night whenever it works best for our family. I love this large, glass pan because it comes with a cover, making it easy to store in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake!
Being able to prep ahead is what makes it so simple. Well, that and the yummy shrimp from SeaPak. Just heat them up and toss them in for a fresh coastal taste of seafood.
Guys, the Scampi sauce is divine. Just look at all that buttery, creamy, cheesy goodness.
The herbs really add something to the lasagna. Such an upgrade from regular seafood lasagna!
Ingredients for Seapak Shrimp Scampi Recipe:
- chopped celery, carrots, and garlic
- half & half, flour, and chicken broth
- mozzarella, parmesan & ricotta cheeses
- no-boil lasagna noodles
- SeaPak shrimp scampi and popcorn shrimp
How Do You Make Seapak Shrimp Scampi Lasagna?
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook up veggies and garlic in a pot.
- Add half & half, flour, and chicken broth.
- Mix to make a sauce.
- Combine cheeses in a bowl.
- Layer a casserole dish with no-boil noodles, sauce, and the cheeses, alternating layers until you fill the dish. Top with more mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top edges are golden brown.
And the shrimp taste so fresh. We love this shrimp scampi lasagna for a yummy take on a traditional family dish.
Dive in and serve it with warm, crusty bread and a side salad.
An easy comfort meal that the whole family will love. The leftovers heat up like a dream, so save some for tomorrow…. if it lasts that long.
So creamy & cheesy. It’s a keeper.
Cheesy Shrimp Scampi Recipe FAQ’s
What is Shrimp Scampi made of?
Shrimp in a simple garlic, white wine and butter sauce. In this recipe, chicken broth is substituted for the wine.
What do you serve shrimp scampi with?
Fresh crusty rolls (we love take & bake for convenience), a simple spring greens salad, and/or a bowl of pasta are all great sides with Shrimp Scampi.
What can I use as a substitute for white wine in Shrimp Scampi?
Chicken broth can easily be used as a substitute for white wine in Shrimp Scampi. It will add just the right flavor to the dish.
Like this Shrimp Scampi Lasagna idea? Try…
4 Ingredient Chicken Parmesan— uses Tyson Chicken Strips!
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 and 1/3 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 container, 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 package SeaPak Scampi, 12 oz., heated according to package instructions
- 1 package SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp, Party Size, heated according to package instructions
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon, dried parsley (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic, carrots, and celery; cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Stir in flour; cook and stir until bubbly.
- Gradually stir in half-and-half, broth, salt and pepper.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix egg, parmesan and ricotta cheeses; set aside.
- In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, coat bottom with sauce (about 3/4 of a cup). Top with 3 noodles.
- Spread half of both types of shrimp over noodles; top with 3/4 cup of the sauce.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese; top with 3 noodles.
- Spread ricotta mixture over noodles.
- Keep repeating layers with sauce, mozzarella cheese, noodles, and shrimp. Finish off with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon parsley.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until cheese is light golden brown. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Serve in these fun, festive pasta bowls!
***Taking it to go? This baking dish is a must have!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 412 Total Fat: 23g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 94mg Sodium: 658mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 20g