Simple, easy, delicious.
This is salad is perfect for all the outdoor bashes you’ll host or attend this season.
And bonus- most of these ingredients can be kept on hand, ready at a moment’s notice!
I thought tropical fruit was fitting, but you could use any combo for this. Grapes, apple chunks, bananas, etc.
And bringing it all together– shredded coconut, coconut milk, and marshmallow fluff.
Light, sweet, and a perfect complement to the fruit salad.
Can be made days in advance, or thrown together last minute. That’s my kind of salad.
Your guests will notice an upgrade from the usual tropical fruit salad, but won’t be able to put their finger on it.
That’s between you and me.
- 5 cups, mixed tropical fruit, cut into chunks
- 2 cups, marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, more to top
- whipped cream & maraschino cherries for topping
- Place fruit into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add marshmallow fluff, coconut milk, and shredded coconut, mix well.
- Top with a sprinkle of coconut, whipped cream, and maraschino cherries.