Double Chocolate “ice cream”, made dairy free with only 4 ingredients.
I could just dive right into that bowl. Are you with me?
And–what if I told you it only takes four ingredients, and is even dairy-free? Oh, and DOUBLE CHOCOLATE.
Chocolate chips, cocoa powder, frozen bananas, and Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend. That’s all it takes to get that deliciously rich and smooth ice cream up top.
Ever since I had a child with a dairy intolerance, I look for ways to cut back or eliminate dairy from a recipe.
You know what? Sometimes it makes the rest of us feel better to avoid dairy as well. Gentle on tummy=more ice cream to enjoy!
This recipe uses a no-churn process. Simply blend up all the ingredients in a blender and freeze until solid. So easy to whip up. Even the kids can help out!
We like to top ours with chocolate chips and chocolate sprinkles… because CHOCOLATE OVERLOAD.
New Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend makes it so creamy and delicious. You’ll never look at ice cream the same way again.
This ice cream is pretty fabulous, but I’m sure my creative readers could come up with some irresistible recipes.
I’d love to know, what recipe do you think would taste even more delicious with Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend?
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ cup, cocoa powder
- 1 cup, Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- ½ cup, chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- chocolate sprinkles, for topping
- Place all ingredients, except toppings, in blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container until solid.
- Scoop into bowls, and top with more chocolate chips and sprinkles, enjoy!