This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #McCormickONEatMeijer #CollectiveBias
Now that school has started and classes, practices and games are consuming all our time, let me save you from one more take out dinner with this Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes!
This recipe uses simple foods with great seasonings, that are not too overwhelming for the picky eaters. Plus, it is easy to prep and easy to clean up! I love using these McCormick One Seasoning Mixes. They are single use seasonings to prepare dinner in one pan/skillet, so you can make homemade happen more!
I used the Farmer’s Market Chicken Sheet Pan Seasoning Mix for this recipe. You literally just prep some veggies and potatoes, chicken thighs, and bake. Sometimes I even prep my veggies the day before or if I have a few minutes in the morning. Then I can walk in the door, throw it all on the pan, and bake! Gather your chicken thighs, chopped zucchini, carrots, potatoes and seasoning packet. Spray your sheet pan and preheat your oven.
Place your seasoning mix and oil in a large bowl. Toss your chicken, potatoes and veggies in the bowl and coat them in the seasoning. Lay it all out on the sheet pan evenly and place in the oven. Bake until the chicken in cooked through and potatoes are tender.
Serve with honey mustard or Italian dressing for dipping! Kids love dipping sauces. It’s my favorite way to encourage kids to eat more wholesome meals.
- 1 packet, Farmer's Market Chicken Sheet Pan Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 cups, sliced red potatoes
- 2 cups, baby carrots
- 2 cups, sliced zucchini
- (optional) honey mustard and/or Italian dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prep a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toss veggies and chicken in a large bowl with olive oil and seasoning mix.
- Lay chicken and veggies out on sheet pan.
- Heat for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring halfway during cooking time.
- Serve with dipping sauces.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 64mg Sodium: 301mg Carbohydrates: 32g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 8g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 17g
If you want some other easy prep meal ideas, head on over to the McCormick ONE page. There are skillet and sheet pan seasoning packets to go with the meat and veggies your family loves most!