This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Mazola® Corn Oil.
These Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are full of good stuff- zucchini & Greek yogurt- and taste so decadent. You’ll love them for a quick & easy breakfast or snack. Made with Mazola® Corn Oil 40 oz., they are a great option for the whole family. A clinical study showed Mazola Corn Oil reduces cholesterol 2x more than extra virgin olive oil. To learn more about this claim, see MAZOLA.com.
We love cooking and baking with Mazola Corn Oil. It’s an all-purpose cooking oil that gives us a smart, heart-healthy choice for our family. We use it regularly, swapping out ingredients for Mazola Corn Oil, to make our favorite recipes even better for us. And since it has a neutral taste, the flavor of food isn’t affected at all.
Plus, it has a higher smoke point than most cooking oils, and can be used in all sorts of cooking applications, like stir-frying, sautéing, grilling and even baking. It’s a truly versatile product and we use it in everyday recipes.
One way that we use Mazola Corn Oil to make dishes better for us is to swap out ingredients. For example, with these Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, I used shredded zucchini, Greek yogurt, and Mazola Corn Oil as “swaps” for less wholesome ingredients.
And the muffins are absolutely decadent! With two types of chocolate (cocoa powder and chocolate chips), they taste like an amazing dessert, but they are also good for breakfast or snacks.
Shredded zucchini adds fiber while keeping the muffins moist, Greek yogurt adds creaminess and protein, while Mazola Corn Oil gives the muffins the soft, fluffy texture. I love swapping out ingredients to make our favorite recipes even better for us!
And they’re kid-approved too! These chocolate muffins completely disappeared in our house. #MomWin
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup, Mazola® Corn Oil 40 oz.
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup, shredded zucchini
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine egg, corn oil, zucchini, and Greek yogurt with a mixer.
- Whisk together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Add in milk and mix to desired consistency. (may need up to 1/2 cup of milk)
- Fill each cup of a prepared muffin pan 1/2 full.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until a toothpick poked in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!