So excited to work with Heluva Good! on this recipe. Read on for all the details!
This Italian Sub Crescent Ring is a fun & easy way to enjoy all the flavors of an Italian sub sandwich in a delicious crescent ring appetizer. Paired with your favorite Heluva Good! Dips, it’s the perfect dish for the holidays, game day, or any time of the year.
Heluva Good! Dips are a must-have at our family parties! There is just no substitute. Full of flavorful spices & deliciously creamy, they are such a crowd-pleaser. And you can pair them them with so many different party snacks– like ridged potato chips, veggies, pretzels, and tortilla chips. It’s super easy to simply open up a container and serve on the spot!
We paired a few of our favorite flavors of Heluva Good! Dip with this Italian Sub Crescent Ring and it was delicious! Crescent rings, or “meat rings” as they’re sometimes called, are crescent rolls laid out on a pan, covered in meat and toppings, and then rolled up into a ring shape. Bake until golden brown, and they’re ready to serve to hungry guests.
Crescent rings have been a trendy appetizer for a while now, and I love how they can easily serve a crowd. My family loves their Italian sub sandwiches, so I knew it would a hit with them. Layers of ham, salami, and pepperoni went onto the crescent rolls, topped off with slices of provolone and a few banana peppers to really give it that sub sandwich flavor. Yum!
Bake it up in the oven, and then it’s ready for dipping. Heluva Good! Dips come in a variety of flavors including French Onion, Bacon Horseradish and Buttermilk Ranch. We all had our favorites, but in my opinion, the French Onion adds just the right kick to the dish. Try it, you’ll love it!
- 2 cans (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup sliced banana peppers (from a jar), divided
- 4 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1/3 lb sliced salami
- 1/4 lb sliced ham
- 1/4 lb sliced pepperoni
- Heluva! Good Dips (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls (keep them in rectangle shape, as opposed to triangles) and overlap onto a prepared baking sheet- see photos.
- Layer deli meats evenly on top of crescent rolls, then add a half of a slice of cheese and 1-2 banana pepper slices on top.
- Roll up crescent roll dough towards the center and pinch to secure. (Does not need to be perfect)
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve immediately with Heluva Good! Dip and the remaining peppers on the side.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 370
For this recipe, I used Heluva Good! Dips, which are found in the dairy aisle of the supermarket. Go HERE to find your nearest store carrying Heluva Good! Dips and let me know which one is your family’s favorite!