This post is sponsored by Sugardale Foods and SheKnows Media.
You’ll love this quick & easy recipe for Hawaiian Ham Sliders with Mustard Aioli. Featuring Sugardale Bone-in Ham Steak, it’s a kid-friendly meal that comes together in minutes!
Thank goodness my picky eaters love ham, because it’s a great, budget-friendly, delicious option for all sorts of easy weeknight dishes. We love these Hawaiian sliders with a side salad for busy school nights, but they would be just as welcome at the table of your backyard BBQ.
First off, I love how easy it is to prep. The Sugardale Bone-in Ham Steak comes already fully cooked, so you just heat it up on the grill for a few minutes on each side to get those delicious grill marks. Then you can use it with classic BBQ sides or make tasty sandwiches.
For another easy dinner, try marinating the ham steak and baking it. Or adding some seasonal veggies for a filling & wholesome one-pan meal. YUM.
I wanted to feature some warm weather flavors, so we topped our ham steak with pineapple slices & yummy mustard aioli to make sliders that the whole family loved. The salty/sweet combo is delish!
Simply grill up the steaks for about 3-4 minutes, following package instructions, then cut up into slider-sized pieces. Whisk up the mustard aioli– just a few simple ingredients probably already in your pantry!– and finish off the mini sandwiches with a slice of pineapple & a bun top.
So cute, right?! Everybody loves tasty little sliders. Perfect with chips & a side or as the star of an outdoor party. I’m all about easy recipes that become my go-to’s when hosting family and friends.
- 1 Sugardale Bone-in Ham Steak
- 8 slider buns
- 8 slices pineapple, canned
- handful of dill sprigs, optional, for garnish
- 1/4 cup mayo, divided
For Mustard Aioli
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Using outdoor grill or grill pan on stovetop, heat up Sugardale Bone-in Ham Steak for 3-4 minutes, following package instructions.
- Allow ham steak to rest for a few minutes, then cut into slider-sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, whisk up egg yolk, mustard, and lemon juice for aioli. Slowly stream in olive oil and blend up to finish.
- Spread about a tsp of mayo onto each slider bun. Add a piece of ham to each bun, plus pineapple slice, and top with mustard aioli. Finish off with bun top, then garnish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365
I know we’ll be using the Sugardale Bone-in Ham Steak for easy recipes all summer long. It’s center-cut from the best part of the ham, and naturally smoked over real hickory wood chips. You can really taste the quality.
Sugardale Food has been operating for nearly a century as a family-owned company, and all products are made in the U.S.A.!
Love these Hawaiian Sliders & want to grill your own Sugardale Bone-in Ham Steaks?! Check out Sugardale’s website for product availability near you!