This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Dial2in1 #DialCompletesUs #2in1 #CollectiveBias
Super easy Salted Caramel S’mores Bars will be a hit in your home! Perfect for baking with the kids, and quick clean-up from Dial Complete® 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash.
I love baking & I love having my kids in the kitchen with me. You know what I don’t love? THE MESS. It’s inevitable, I know, but it still gets me every time. The sticky hands are a lot for this mom to handle. Just being honest! How many of you feel the same?
I know messes can’t get in the way of fun time in the kitchen with my kids. We all love baking (and the treats that result!), so once I found Dial® Hand Wash in Rose Oil, I was smitten.
Obviously the cure for sticky hands is a good washing, but what I love about Dial® is how it goes beyond regular hand soap. It has 2x moisturizing ingredients, so your hands stay smooth & soft after repeated washings. Any mom with a kid in diapers will love that!
We love using it in our kitchen, since it kills 99.99% of bacteria*. Our hands stay clean– even when baking– and mom can enjoy some quality time with her kiddos.
*encountered in common household settings)
Baking projects are our favorite weekend activity when it’s chilly out, and this recipe is a keeper. Super simple S’mores bars, topped with salted caramel drizzle. YUM.
Start with mixing up the cookie crust– graham cracker crumbs, flour, brown sugar, an egg, and some butter. Then add a layer of marshmallow fluff.
Top with chocolate chips, and finish off with dollops of cookie dough. It’s ready for the oven!
Bake at 35o for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top, then drizzle on salted caramel syrup. Literally 2 ingredients.
So simple, and leaves you plenty of time to enjoy these Salted Caramel S’mores Bars and catch-up with your kids.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp fine salt
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup graham crackers, ground-up in food processor
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup small marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
For Salted Caramel topping
- 1/2 caramel topping, found in ice cream section of store
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Beat together the butter and sugar. Mix in the egg.
- Mix in the baking soda, salt, flour, and graham cracker crumbs until dough forms.
- Press 3/4 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread the marshmallow cream over top. Top with mini-marshmallows. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cream.
- Press the remaining cookie dough over top of the chocolate chips. Bake for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Allow bars to cool. Meanwhile stir sea salt into cup of caramel topping, then drizzle on bars before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 370
I love how Dial® takes care of the mess so I can focus on my kids. Dial® has been America’s beloved soap brand for 70 years, and their new products are the Dial Complete® 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Beauty Bar and Foaming Hand Wash. Why choose antibacterial or moisturizing when you can have both? Gotta love a 2-1 product!
I grabbed my new Dial® products at Walgreens. Be sure to check out the coupon on pack in-store!
- Buy the Dial® 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash & receive $0.75 off
- Buy the 3 pack of Dial® 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Beauty Bars & get $0.75 off
- Buy the 6 pack of Dial® 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Beauty Bars & get $1.00 off
While supplies last!
I’d love to know, which of the NEW Dial® 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial products would your family love?