This post has been sponsored by COOL WHIP. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
These tasty little bites come together in a snap, with just 3 steps! Enjoy strawberry brownie bites with a warm, cozy beverage for a little bit of "me time".
I've always had a sweet tooth, and love a little treat in my day. Whether it's the afternoon slump or a bite of something sweet after dinner, I love some chocolate. But it must be an easy snack, after all-- I am treating myself.
That's why these Strawberry Brownie Bites are so perfect-- they come together in minutes, providing juuuust the right amount of sweet. Between the dense brownie and the light & fluffy Cool Whip Mix-Ins, Oreo, it's such a delight in your day.
- 1 box Brownie Mix, prepared
- 1 container Cool Whip Mix-Ins, Oreo
- 1 lb strawberries, cut lengthwise into quarters
- powdered sugar, optional, for topping
- Bake brownie batter in mini muffin tins according to box instructions, allow to cool.
- Add a dollop of Cool Whip Mix-Ins, Oreo to each brownie, using a piping bag (see video) or tablespoon.
- Top each brownie with 2 strawberry pieces, add powdered sugar if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150
I'd love to know... how would you use Oreo Mix-ins?