This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Mazola® Corn Oil. All opinions are mine alone. #SimpleSwap #CollectiveBias
Looking for an easy, flavorful dish that the whole family will love? This Ginger Chicken Stir Fry comes together in minutes and features Mazola® Corn Oil. A clinical study showed Mazola® Corn Oil reduces cholesterol 2x more than extra virgin olive oil. To learn more about this claim, see Mazola.com. That makes it a staple in my kitchen!
It’s a new year, and we’re all about focusing on what works for us as a family. That means fueling up on good food, and choosing meals that don’t require much time or effort in the kitchen. As we all know, if it doesn’t fit into our lifestyle, it simply won’t happen. We’re all about changes that will help our life run more efficiently, and make it easier to stay an active family.
Part of our better choices includes making over our favorite family dishes with better-for-you swaps. Like this Ginger Chicken Stir Fry. Once I realized how quick & easy it was to cook up a stir fry, it became a weekly staple on our menu plan. I love how you can add extra veggies to this dish, and swapping in ground turkey or chicken makes for a powerhouse of a meal.
I cook the Ginger Chicken Stir Fry using Mazola® Corn Oil, which has become my go-to for lighter cooking oil that’s full of flavor. It’s 100% pure oil and cholesterol-free, which is a big draw for this mom. With its higher smoke point (450°F), you can totally use it in stir fry dishes instead of butter or other oils, without worrying about losing the flavor or nutritional value. Plus Mazola has a neutral taste, so no one will detect that you made a swap, unless you tell them. Picky eater proof!
Cooking up the ground chicken and veggies takes about 15 minutes, and afterwards I sprinkle in fresh ginger and chopped green onions. I serve it with stir fry sauce on the side, so everyone can add their own.
The sauce is a simple, tasty blend of soy sauce, Mazola, and green onions. Zest in some ginger if you like it spicy.
Serve it up on top of rice (white or brown) or even noodles. It’s such a versatile meal.
I’d love to know, how would you use Mazola® Corn Oil in your favorite family meals?
Looking for more easy family recipes? Check out this 4-Ingredient Chicken Parmesan!
- 1 tsp Mazola® Corn Oil , for cooking
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 12 oz broccoli cole slaw mix
- 1 piece ginger for zesting
- 2 chopped green onions , divided
- 2 Tbsp Mazola® Corn Oil , for sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce, for sauce
- 2 cups white rice , uncooked
- 1 Heat skillet to medium heat, coat with 1 tsp Mazola® Corn Oil.
- 2 Add ground chicken to skillet, cook until no longer pink.
- 3 Meanwhile, prepare quick-cooking rice on the stovetop.
- 4 Add broccoli slaw & ginger, cover pan and let cook, stirring occasionally.
- 5 When broccoli slaw is slightly wilted, add greens onions & sauce, or serve with sauce on the side. Layer stir fry on top of rice & enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205