This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #SendSweetness #CollectiveBias
Share a little bit of sweetness this Valentine’s Day, with charming little Caramel Toffee No Bake Cheesecakes.
Need to stock up on Mars® chocolates? Hover over the photo to click through to walmart.com to purchase!
DOVE® Milk Chocolate PROMISES are the perfect topping for these no bake cheesecakes. Obviously, the adorable heart shapes are so festive, but also because DOVE® chocolates are special.
They make a delicious addition to all sorts of holiday treats and sweets. I love to use them in Valentine’s Day goodies and spread the joy around. It’s another way to love with your whole heart.
I get a kick out of the little messages inside the wrappers, and the velvety smooth chocolate hearts are perfect for adding to holiday recipes, like these no bake cheesecakes.
I’m all about the no-bake desserts! Who doesn’t love creamy cheesecake in a fraction of the time? With a few simple ingredients and cute little jars, you can make a pretty special treat for someone deserving.
Simply blend up cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipping cream for the cheesecake filling. Use your food processor or blender for the crust– and ground up graham crackers, toffee pieces, and melted butter until smooth.
Next, press the crumb mixture into the bottom of small glass jars until it forms an even layer.
Add one DOVE® chocolate on top of the crust, and fill the jar with the cheesecake mixture. Press with the back of a spoon or spatula to fill in the jars completely.
Top with another DOVE® chocolate, and finish off with a sprinkle of toffee & a drizzle of caramel syrup. Ready for gift-giving!
Making these little cheesecakes is a simple (& delicious!) way to show others that you care. With just minutes of prep time, you have a sweet treat to share with family & friends.
Caramel Toffee No Bake Cheesecakes
Mini no-bake cheesecakes topped with DOVE® chocolates.
- 1 cup graham crackers can also use 1 "sleeve"
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 DOVE® chocolates divided
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup divided
- 1/4 cup toffee pieces divided
- Blend the ingredients for the crust in a food processor or blender.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of crust mixture to each small jar, flattening into bottom with the back of a spoon.
- Blend up all cheesecake ingredients, except for DOVE® chocolates.
- Add one DOVE® chocolate to each jar. Top with about 1/4 cup of cheesecake mixture, or enough to fill the small jar.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight, to firm up cheesecake.
- Top each with one DOVE® chocolate and caramel drizzle & toffee pieces as desired. Enjoy!
This Valentine’s Day, show appreciation for those who matter most to you and try out a festive, new recipe, like these cute little cheesecakes. It’s fun way to love with your whole heart.
Check for the coupon on the product in Walmart stores to save $1 off any 2 DOVE® or M&M’S® Bags (7.94oz or larger) from 1/1/18 – 2/15/18
I’d love to know, how will you celebrate Valentine’s Day this year?
Love these Caramel Toffee No Bake Cheesecakes? Try another no-bake cheesecake recipe!