This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #RecipesThatCrock #SeasonalSolutions #CollectiveBias
Try this easy pizza pasta in the slow cooker for rave reviews from your family.
This is such a simple recipe, really, but my family absolutely loved it. I mean, who doesn’t like pizza?! But the best part is, you can totally customize the ingredients, just like your favorite type of pizza.
I love that I can just toss the ingredients in the slow cooker, and it does all the work for me. A perfect recipe for a busy weeknight!
Start by prepping your slow cooker, then add a 1 can of Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes, No Salt Added. I love the flavor and texture that the Hunts Diced Tomatoes gives this dish.
Top with cooked pasta (I used rigatoni), and then add shredded mozzarella cheese. An Italian-style blend would also work. Finish off with pepperoni and Italian seasoning.
And that’s it! A couple hours to heat through, and your pasta dish is ready! I like to serve it with more pizza toppings, like mushrooms and bell peppers, but you could also add those toppings to the slow cooker, right under the cheese layer.
Plus, to make prep time even shorter, you can stir up the Hunts Diced Tomatoes with no-boil pasta. Super simple, right?
I love easy meals like this to have in my weeknight rotation. Yummy, filling, and family-friendly. Let’s dig in!
Looking for more easy slow cooker recipes? Check out these Southwestern Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers!
- 1 can PAM Original Spray
- 1 can Hunts Diced Tomatoes, No Salt Added
- 1 lb pasta, (i.e., rigatoni)
- 3 cup mozzarella cheese , or Italian-style
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup onion & bell pepper strips, optional
- 1 cup marinara sauce, optional
- 1 cup cooked, sliced mushrooms, optional
- Prep slow cooker with PAM spray.
- Add Hunts Diced Tomatoes to bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with cooked pasta.
- Top with mozzarella cheese. If you prefer, you can add pizza toppings (veggies, cooked sausage, etc), and then add the cheese.
- Top with sliced pepperoni.
- Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve with any other pizza toppings your family loves!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 325