Stay cool this season with summer essentials, including the Starbucks Bottled Frappuccino Dulce De Leche. Check it out for refreshment on-the-go!
Tell me if this sounds familiar…
Every summer, I find myself hitting the floor running and going until bedtime, especially on the weekends. I spend a lot of time outside, and don’t always have time cool off or eat at home.
Honestly, it’s one of the best parts of summer. Flying by the seat of your pants, enjoying a loose schedule, and taking each adventure as it comes.
I have a few summer essentials that I toss in a big beach/park/take-anywhere bag, so I’m good-to-go when the mood strikes (or the kids get antsy). These items help me to stay put together even when the days get long, and I feel like I might melt in the Midwest humidity.
- Wipes…not just for kids. These multi-purpose life-savers can do everything from clean extra sunscreen off your hands, to wiping up popsicle drips, to freshening you up just before a playdate. Grab a pack and thank me later.
- Easy snacks… the key here is high protein, high fiber snacks that do not require refrigeration. That way, you can leave them in your bag, and just graze whenever you get summer hangry. I’m partial to trail mix (leave out anything that could melt), dried cereal, and cut-up fruits or veggies (if you plan to eat them the day they’re prepped)
- Freshen-Up Kit… we’re talking basics, here. Hair ties, bobby pins, a hair band, maybe a tinted moisturizer/sunscreen to keep you looking fresh. Just a few items to help you transition from a stroller workout to playdates to dinner al fresco with the neighbors.
- Hat + Sunglasses… with my blue eyes, I’m wearing sunglasses even in the winter months. But this time of year, it’s especially important to protect those eyes. A hat also helps to protect from UV rays, as well as keeping your hair in check.
- Drink Up… I’m loving the new Starbucks® Bottled Dulce de Leche Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 13.7 oz Single Serve item only (not available in 4-pack) as a delish way to cool off when it gets hot out. As a longtime Frappuccino fan, I’m thrilled about enjoying this yummy new flavor for summer.
Pop a straw in, and you’ve got the perfect summer drink. Portable, chilled, and delicious.
I’d love to know… where would you take the Starbucks® Bottled Dulce de Leche Frappuccino® Coffee Drink this summer?
Want more tips to ready for the sunshine season? Check out these Easy Snack Ideas For Busy Summer Days!