Celebrate the holiday with these charming no-bake, mini cheesecakes, topped with colorful Peeps. Easter’s just around the corner, and these Peep No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for your brunch buffet or treat table.
These little guys will get everyone’s attention.
How cute are these?! You just can’t turn down a Peep on Easter. Plus, these mini-cheesecakes are no-bake, no hassle, and take minutes to make. Seriously.
To make the crust, simply blend up graham crackers and melted butter, then press into the bottoms of small glass jars.
The no-bake cheesecake mixture is cream cheese, sugar, and heavy cream, blended until smooth. For best results, let the cheesecake set-up in the fridge for a couple hours or overnight.
Top with a little bit of whipped cream, colorful Peeps and enjoy! You can dip the Peeps in melted chocolate and fun sprinkles if you want them to look extra festive. We love the pastels and pops of color for spring!
Love these Peep No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes? Check out these Caramel Toffee No-Bake Cheesecakes!
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 oz, cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup, sugar
- 1/4 cup, heavy cream
- 1/3 cup, chocolate chips
- Toppings: colorful Peeps, dipped in melted chocolate chips, sprinkles, whipped topping
- Blend graham crackers and butter in food processor until mixed, press into bottom of small glass jars.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, and heavy cream until smooth, then add to jars.
- Refrigerate jars for a couple hours, or until set.
- Top with whipped cream, then Peeps and sprinkles.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150