An epic ham and fried pickle roll-up sandwich. A hearty sandwich with all the flavors of the classic party appetizer- pickles, ham, and cream cheese.
At Life a Little Brighter, we know our appetizers. Want a real crowd-pleaser? Try those classic ham, pickle, and cream cheese roll-ups. You know ’em well…spread cream cheese onto a slice of ham and roll it up around a dill pickle spear. Chop them into bite-sized pieces and watch them disappear.
This scrumptious sandwich is a twist on that popular appetizer. The makings of a great sandwich right there.
And one more, very important ingredient for this sammy — I fried the pickles. Guys, it’s a game changer. Adds so much flavor and texture!
It’s super easy to fry…well, anything, but definitely slices of pickles. Dip them in milk, shake them in a closed baggie of flour, and brown them up in a skillet of oil. So easy, so tasty.
Next, assemble the sandwich. Don’t forget the cream cheese and mayo! Looking good already.
YUM tip: Spread some mayo on the outside of your bread to make a perfectly crispy sandwich. Oh yes.
Shut the front door. That is an amazing sandwich! And with just a few ingredients.
Full of crunch, and bursting with flavor, this is our new favorite sandwich.
Like this Ham + Fried Pickle Roll-Up Sandwich? Try the Ultimate Pizza Quesadilla!
- 2 slices, Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse™ Whole Grain White bread
- 8 slices, Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham
- 1/2 cup, fried pickles
- 1 Tablespoon, cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon, Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon, dried parsley
- Toast the slices of Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Whole Grain White bread.
- On one slice of bread, spread cream cheese.
- Sprinkle dried parsley onto cream cheese.
- On other slice of bread, add Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham slices, the Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, and pickle slices.
- Combine both sides to make a sandwich, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 514