A Cuban-style grilled cheese sandwich that makes for a tasty lunch! You’ll love this grilled cheese with all the bold flavors of a Cuban sandwich.
Ready for an easy sandwich recipe to add some flavor to your day? I love Cuban sandwiches, but wanted to make a simple sandwich that had fewer ingredients and still tasted amazing.
So I used Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse ™ Hearty White, Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, and Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham, and made an amped-up grilled cheese that tastes just like a Cuban sandwich. It’s easy enough for a weekday lunch, yet tastes like a special sandwich from the deli. And the toppings… YUM.
Love the fresh ingredients. Such a hearty sandwich. Farmhouse™ Hearty White is slow-baked from a small-batch recipe, which results in a fresh from the oven taste. I wouldn’t make a sandwich without it!
I never skimp on the toppings. Reach for the Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise to dress the sandwich. When it combines with the mustard for this grilled cheese, it makes a creamy, zesty flavor that invokes a classic Cuban sandwich. Plus, you can spread it on the outside of the sandwich for a perfectly crisp grilled cheese.
Just a quick grill on the stove top until golden-brown and melty. The Hillshire Farm® Ham becomes caramelized and tastes divine. I always grab it when making a sandwich for my family. It’s slow-roasted for hours, and adds so much flavor.
And there you have it! A quick & easy meal that will wow your family. Dig in!
Love this cuban style grilled cheese? Check out this Ham & Fried Pickle Roll-Up Sandwich.
- 8 slices, Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Hearty White
- 1 cup, Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 container, Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham.
- 8 slices, swiss cheese
- 1 jar, dill pickles
- 4 Tablespoons, yellow mustard
- Spread one side of each slice of Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Hearty White with small amount of Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise.
- Top four slices of Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Hearty White with a few sliced each of Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham and swiss cheese.
- Top with a few slices of dill pickles.
- Spread Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and mustard on other four slices of bread.
- Grill or toast bread (toppings afterwards, if toasting) for a few minutes, until golden brown.
- Slice and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340
I’d love to know, what’s your favorite sandwich to make with Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse ™ Hearty White?