Looking for recipes using frozen breaded chicken tenders? Just 4 ingredients to make this twist on classic chicken parmesan! This 4 ingredient chicken parmesan will be your hero on busy weeknights.
Got a hungry family to feed every night? Me too! This hearty meal will satisfy any appetite, and it takes minutes to make. It couldn’t be simpler.
My family loves chicken parmesan (who doesn’t?!), but it is such a time-consuming dish! This recipe tastes just like a home-cooked meal and it comes together in a flash.
Start with some frozen chicken tenders. So tasty, and already pre-cooked! They just need to be heated up in the oven.
While the chicken strips are heating, boil up some pasta. When the chicken strips are nearly done (about two minutes left on the timer) pull them out and top them with pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Pop ’em back in the oven and set to high broil for about a minute. Keep an eye on them. The idea is to melt the cheese to perfection…
You definitely want to bake them on parchment paper, so you can easily transfer all that baked cheesy goodness to your serving dish. I love a good ceramic baking dish. They are great for function and if you are entertaining they look great!
Add spaghetti and more pasta sauce, and that’s it! Perfect if you’re looking for chicken recipes with little ingredients.
So easy, right?! You got this dinner thing down.
Serve with a salad or breadsticks, and pass italian seasoning and parmesan cheese at the table. Your family will devour it. It’s a deliciously filling meal, and perfect for busy back-to-school season. So simple and so delicious! And kid-approved, I assure you.
Be ready for the back-to-school season! We can all use some shortcuts. Especially when they turn out this delicious.
Love this 4 ingredient chicken parmesan? Try this Easy Caprese Calzone!
- 1 package, frozen Chicken Strips
- 1 lb, spaghetti
- 1 jar, pasta sauce
- 2 cups, shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat chicken strips on a prepared, nonstick cookie sheet according to package instructions. Remove two minutes before cook time is complete.
- Meanwhile, boil spaghetti in a pot of water until al dente (about 10-12 mins). I love this pot that you just slide the strainer out to drain the pasta, no more dumping!
- Drain spaghetti.
- Top each chicken strip with 1/4 cup of pasta sauce and a generous sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake on high broil for another minute or until cheese is melted.
- Add spaghetti to bottom of serving dish. Top with a cup of sauce and chicken strips.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320