This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DinnerOnDemand #CollectiveBias
Enjoy a classic home-cooked meal made easy, with Barilla Pronto Pasta and Barilla Marinara Sauce.
Looking for a traditional homemade meal made easy? Ever wish you could cook delicious lasagna in a third of the time? Today, you are in luck!
If you’re a time-strapped, busy Millennial looking to practice your cooking, stovetop lasagna and Barilla are your friends. This is by far the easiest way to make lasagna. It’s simple, it’s fool-proof, and it’s perfect for a beginner cook. There’s very little measuring involved, and the dish will taste amazing, no matter your technique. That’s the magic of a one-pan Italian dish.
The key is to use Barilla Pronto Pasta and Sauces. One Pan. No Boil. No Drain. This means fewer dishes, quicker cook time, and a simple recipe to follow. Yes, you CAN put pasta, sauce, ground beef, and cheese in the same skillet. It turns out delicious!
In addition to the Barilla items, you will also need classic lasagna ingredients… ricotta & mozzarella cheeses, ground beef, and Italian seasoning.
Start out by browning up your ground beef in a large skillet. Pick a nice big one, to make room for the layers of lasagna.
Top with a layer of mozzarella cheese, the Barilla Pronto Pasta, and Barilla Marinara Sauce.
Add water if you need to, to cover the spaghetti. All the spaghetti needs to be in sauce, so it can cook properly.
Cover and heat until boiling, lowering the temperature to a simmer until pasta is cooked. Honestly, you could read a book while cooking this dish, it’s practically on auto-pilot.
Once the pasta is cooked, top with dollops of ricotta cheese and another layer of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle on some Italian seasoning or dried parsley, cover up again, and heat until the cheese is melted.
And there you go, dinner on demand.
You can dive in with a fork, or serve it up in ramekins with a side of crusty bread. Enjoy that home-cooked meal you just made from scratch! You deserve it!
Impressive, right? Simple enough for a weeknight meal, but also a comfort food dish you would proud to serve guests.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 package, Barilla Pronto Spaghetti Pasta
- 1 to mato, chopped
- 1 jar, Barilla Marinara
- 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 4 cups, shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 teaspoon, dried parsley
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, beef, and spices.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is no longer pink - about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Top with 2 cups, mozzarella cheese.
- Place Barilla Pronto Pasta over meat mixture; top with tomatoes, tomato sauce, and ½ cup water.
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- Dollop ricotta cheese evenly over mixture, then top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle on dried parsley.
- Cover and let stand 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
For this lasagna dish, I used Barilla Pronto Spaghetti Pasta and Barilla Marinara Sauce, both of which I picked up at Walmart. It was super convenient to get all the items there that I needed to make this meal.
Barilla is a brand I trust; and it’s great tasting, high quality, simple, and wholesome. No wonder it’s the #1 choice of Italy. Cook with Barilla, and know that you’re using high quality ingredients.
Category of Win: Best Food & Beverage Products
- Specific Winning Product: Barilla Pronto Pasta
- Specific Year of Win: 2016
- Based on the 2016 BrandSpark/Better Homes and Gardens American Shopper Study of 38,000 voters nationwide. For more information visit www.
I’d love to know, which meal would Barilla Pronto Pasta and Sauces make easier for you?