This shop has been compensated by CollectiveBias, Inc. on behalf of its advertiser, ZonePerfect. #SnackandRally #CollectiveBias
Bits of ZonePerfect® Nutrition Bar, dried fruit, nuts, and seeds sprinkled on melted dark chocolate make for a delicious snack that will keep you going throughout the day!
Looking for a smart snack? I’ve got you covered.
It looks pretty decadent, right?! Well it’s also full of wholesome ingredients that will be power you up for your busy day. As my Dad would say, good and good for you!
I am always on the hunt for delicious-tasting snacks. It’s easy to find tasty snacks and we all know what’s healthy for us, but occasionally you will find a healthy snack that makes you forget it’s actually good for you. Still with me?
This dark chocolate bark is full of antioxidants, fiber, protein, and good fats. All the good stuff to keep you going.
Let’s break it down.
I started with ZonePerfect® bars in Chocolate Peanut Butter. (By the way, the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough are divine, and taste just like dessert!) Chop up the bars into smaller pieces.
Melt the dark chocolate and pour out onto a lined cookie sheet. Melted chocolate is easy to spread out, and it won’t spill everywhere. Just use the back of a spoon to spread it into a thin, even layer.
Add the ZonePerfect® bar pieces and then sprinkle on your favorite “trail mix” ingredients. Dried berries are antioxidant powerhouses, I also recommend nuts and seeds. Lots of protein and fiber to make this a solid snacking option.
Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes, then break up and enjoy! Take it on the go or munch at home. I like to set out a bowl to dip into when my stomach starts to rumble. Right around 3 o’clock.
I’m telling you, you perk right up after a couple pieces of this! Perfect for a high energy lifestyle.
Snack and seize the day!
- 2 ZonePerfect® Nutrition Bars in Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 8 oz, dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup "trail mix", such as walnuts, cashews, and pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup, dried berries
- Chop ZonePerfect® Nutrition Bars into 1/2" square pieces.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe container in microwave for 30 secs. Stir, and heat for 20 sec intervals until completely melted.
- Pour chocolate onto lined cookie sheet.
- Smooth out with the back of a spoon into an approx. 8" x 4" rectangle.
- Sprinkle on bar bits, trail mix, and dried berries.
- Pop in fridge until set, about 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
ZonePerfect® Nutrition Bars added wholesome goodness to this healthy snack option. You can pick them up at Walmart, where you can take advantage of this special offer: Buy 2 boxes of ZonePerfect® and save up to $4!
With no less than 10 grams of protein and a high quality taste, they are perfect snack option for my busy lifestyle. I love that they were developed by a nutrition company!
How would you use ZonePerfect® Nutrition Bars to fuel up your day?