This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DeliciousDinners #CollectiveBias
An easy recipe for mini pot pies, featuring Hillshire Farm® Polska Kielbasa.
Food is always better in mini size. Individual portions are where it’s at. I bought these ramekins a few months ago, and I’ve been using them non-stop. Everyone in my family loves having their own little serving. It makes dinnertime that much more special.
Pot pies have always been a special meal in my house. It’s quintessential comfort food. The varieties are endless… turkey or beef, soup or gravy, any veggies in the fridge… you name it, we’ve put it in a pot pie. For this dish, I added Hillshire Farm® Polska Kielbasa for the perfect seasoned meat to go with my easy pot pie recipe.
I mean, seriously easy. Refrigerated pie crust, frozen veggies, and pre-made gravy. Could you cook it all from scratch? Absolutely, but I’m going for simple & easy with this dish, and it is so yummy you won’t even miss the hours of cooking and baking. Promise.
I love a lattice crust (it makes me smile), but by all means, a circle of dough on top will taste just as delicious.
Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes or until you get that nice golden brown top.
Dig in for creamy gravy, veggies still slightly crunchy, and juicy Hillshire Farm® Polska Kielbasa. Perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked, Hillshire Farm® really delivers on farmhouse goodness. You can absolutely taste a difference. It elevates my simple little pot pies. I love trying out a new variety to an old family standby.
It adds just the right amount of smoky flavor to the pot pie. This one’s a keeper!
- 1 package, Hillshire Farm® Polska Kielbasa, chopped
- 2-3 packages, pre-made pie crust (enough for four mini pies)
- 2 cans, 15 oz., gravy
- 3 cups, frozen veggies (thawed), "soup" variety (green beans, carrots, peas, corn, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out dough, cut out circles for top & bottom (if making a bottom pie crust): a large circle for the bottom and smaller circle for the top.
- Press dough into bottom of ramekin.
- Add 1/4 cup each: veggies, gravy, Hillshire Farm® Polska Kielbasa. (you can estimate the amounts, the idea is to fill the ramekin until just above the top)
- Top with second dough circle, cut small holes in the top for venting, if not making a lattice top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
Want to add this to your family’s weeknight menu? You can pick up Hillshire Farm® Polska Kielbasa at Walmart.
How would you use Hillshire Farm® Polska Kielbasa to add a new twist to a family favorite?