A 3-ingredient chili cheese dip that comes together in minutes.
You guys are going to love having this recipe in your back pocket. It’s not even really a recipe, it’s so simple.
Start with a layer of cream cheese, add a can of vegetarian chili, and top with shredded taco cheese.
SO EASY. You can store all the ingredients in your fridge, and have it ready in a moment’s notice.
Plus, let’s not forget the most important part….
It’s crazy delicious.
Easy Chili Cheese Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 can vegetarian chili
- 2 cups eyeball it shredded taco/Mexican cheese
- Optional: 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Spread cream cheese into a thin layer on a microwave safe dish.
- Add chili, spread to cover cream cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
- Microwave for one minute, or until cheese is melted on top.