This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Ditch the chips and grab some Game Changing Flavors this football season! Enter for a chance to win the Ultimate Football Party Prize Pack, get great savings and ideas for delicious snack hacks at GameChangingFlavors.com.
A bold & smoky snack mix with almonds, roasted edamame, and sunflower seeds.
Looking for a unique snack for Game Day? You’ve come to the right place.
This trail mix is filling, bold with flavor, and so easy to mix up for a game viewing party. You could even make it ahead of time!
I decided to combine Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds with roasted edamame for a satisfying, hearty snack mix.
First things first, the edamame is roasted up until crunchy.
I seasoned it with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Super easy. I didn’t want it to compete with the smokehouse flavor of the almonds.
Once the edamame had cooled, I combined all the ingredients and added some smoky paprika to the mix. Subtle, but definitely there.
It didn’t last long at the party! Finally, a snack mix that won’t weigh you down.
Better for you and bursting with smokehouse flavor.
Power up & keep on cheering for your team.
- 1 container, Blue Diamond Almonds in Smokehouse Flavor
- 8 oz, edamame (shelled)
- 1 cup, sunflower seeds
- 1 Tablespoon, paprika
- 1 teaspoon, olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss edamame in a bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat.
- Lay edamame out in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Roast edamame until brown and crunchy, about 40-60 minutes, depending on how crispy you prefer them.
- Allow to cool.
- Combine in a medium-sized bowl, with Blue Diamond almonds, sunflower seeds, and paprika.
- Serve immediately or keep in a sealed container for up to a week.