The easiest classic spinach artichoke made simply in the slow cooker.
I love dips. I love appetizers. And that up there is probably my favorite dip in the whole wide world. There are many different versions, but sometimes classic is best. And I love that I can make it in the slow cooker.
I’m kind of a year-round slow cooker gal. Soups, stews, drinks. pulled pork sandwiches, all make an appearance every month in our house. I love the convenience. Except for when I forget it to set it up. That’s when the conversion chart comes in handy. Only *I* would need to speed up a crock pot.
This dip is ideal for parties, like home gating, because you can truly “fix it and forget it”. Stir it up after a couple hours, and it’s ready. Leave it in the slow cooker (bonus if you have one of these) and it stays perfectly hot for someone to scoop out a serving.
Serve alongside pita chips, tortilla chips, or veggies. Cheese goes with everything, right?
Looking for more slow cooker inspiration? Check out The Coziest Drinks in a Crock Pot.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1-14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces baby spinach, stems removed, you can use fresh or frozen (thawed)
- optional: salt and pepper to taste
- tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced bread for serving
- Add cream cheese, mozzarella, garlic, parmesan, pepper, artichokes, and spinach to slow cooker. Cover and cook for 1 hour on high.
- Stir dip to combine. (If not totally melted, check every 5 minutes until done)
- Switch slow cooker to low or off, depending on how long it will be in use.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or bread.