An extra cheesy crab rangoon dip sure to please a crowd. A blend of Parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheeses.
I’ve been eating this all week, and it’s been divine. Usually I make food for this blog and serve it to my family or take it to a party. But sometimes, I end up making a dish for a party of one. I can’t serve dip as a family dinner. I mean… at least not multiple nights in a row.
It’s a classic food blogger dilemma. So what’s a girl to do? Eat dip for lunch. I do use carrots & celery for dippers, so that must count for something.
This is one of the cheesiest dips I’ve ever made. It’s just melty perfection.
Don’t you just love a dip that only involves blending a few different cheeses together in a mixer? The best. Then you scoop it into a baking dish and top it with more cheese. I love taking conversation pieces with me when I bring a dish to someone’s house. This pie plate I put the dip in is no exception!
Yummy golden cheese. Just a hint of crab without being all about the seafood. Herbs for days.
Now that I know it’s a winner, it’ll be making an appearance at our next tailgating party. Warm dip is the best. Hint: make extra.
Love this cheesy crab rangoon dip? Try this Shrimp Scampi Lasagna!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cans, 6 oz crab meat, drained
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon, parsley or Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dip ingredients in a mixer and then scoop into a casserole dish reserving ½ cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 Parmesan for topping.
- Top with remaining cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Top with parsley or Italian seasoning.
- Serve with pita chips.
Taking it to a party? This travel container has been a life-saver for me!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223