An extra cheesy crab rangoon dip sure to please a crowd. A blend of Parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheeses.
Crab Rangoon Dip
I’ve been eating this all week, and it’s been divine. Usually I make food for this blog and serve it to my family or take it to a party. But sometimes, I end up making a dish for a party of one. I can’t serve dip as a family dinner. I mean… at least not multiple nights in a row.
It’s a classic food blogger dilemma. So what’s a girl to do? Eat dip for lunch. I do use carrots & celery for dippers, so that must count for something.
- cream cheese
- greek yogurt
- lemon juice
- parmesan cheese
- crab meat
- mozzarella cheese
HOW TO I MAKE CHEESE CRAB DIP?
This recipe is super simple. Combine all ingredients in your mixer, and combine it all well. Put in your baking dish, top with cheese and bake! This crab rangoon dip recipe could not be easier!
This is one of the cheesiest dips I’ve ever made. It’s just melty perfection.
Don’t you just love a dip that only involves blending a few different cheeses together in a mixer? The best. Then you scoop it into a baking dish and top it with more cheese.
HOW CAN I TAKE THE DIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
I love taking conversation pieces with me when I bring a dish to someone’s house. This pie plate I put the dip in is no exception! Putting thought into how you present your dish really steps it up a notch!
Yummy golden cheese. Just a hint of crab without being all about the seafood. Herbs for days.
WHAT DO I EAT THE CHEESY CRAB DIP WITH?
A spoon is the first thing that comes to mind! However, in all seriousness, I use carrots, celery, tortilla chips, pita crackers, or Ritz. Really any cracker would do the trick.
Now that I know it’s a winner, it’ll be making an appearance at our next tailgating party. Warm dip is the best. Hint: make extra.
Love this cheesy crab rangoon dip? Try this Shrimp Scampi Lasagna!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cans, 6 oz crab meat, drained
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon, parsley or Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dip ingredients in a mixer and then scoop into a casserole dish reserving ½ cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 Parmesan for topping. Obviously, this amazing Kitchenaid is the go to for blending, mixing, whipping, etc...
- Top with remaining cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Top with parsley or Italian seasoning.
- Serve with pita chips.
Taking it to a party? This travel container has been a life-saver for me!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223