Raspberries and white chocolate chips are blended into a cheesecake cookie. These white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cookies are simple to make and taste delicious with a glass or milk or cup of coffee!
Raspberry Cream Cookies
These may very well be the best cookies I’ve ever made. Excuse me while I delete all other cookie recipes from the blog.
Ok, maybe not. But if you were to pick ONE cookie recipe to make from this blog, I highly suggest that it be this one. The cream cheese makes the texture insane. But the star, of course, is the raspberries.
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIES:
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter-softened
- 4 oz cream cheese-softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh raspberries
- 1-2 tablespoon flour
- 5 oz white chocolate chips
DIRECTIONS FOR MAKING WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIES:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line pans with parchment paper.
- Whisk together 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, salt and baking powder and set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar and cream cheese until it’s light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture and mix until it’s well combined. Then stir in white chocolate.
- Sprinkle raspberries with 1-2 tablespoon flour, toss them until all raspberries are coated with thin layer of flour and then stir them really gently in the batter.
- Drop heaping tablespoon of batter onto pan leaving an inch space between.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes( until the edges become golden brown).
- Let them cool a few minutes in the pan than transfer them to a wire racks to cool completely.
What’s the secret to adding raspberries (or any other bright, juicy fruit) to a baked good?
Sprinkle them with flour.
That way, they blend perfectly into the batter, but don’t overpower the cookies.
Love those little seeds. Tastes so fresh.
And what’s the best partner for raspberries? White chocolate, of course.
HELPFUL TOOLS WHEN MAKING WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIES:
- silicone baking mats – if you prefer not to use parchment, these will produce no waste and are easy to clean
- whisk set – stir, whisk and scrape sides all at once!
Chunks of white chocolate and cream cheese? You must do this.
I won’t use the “m” word, but I will say these cookies are so soft on the inside. They stay soft for days… so yummy.
Do you have to refrigerate cheesecake cookies?
Baked goods made with cream cheese as an ingredient and then baked in the oven, such as cheesecake, do require refrigeration.
How long do cream cheese cookies last?
They will last up to a week in the refrigerator and then you can freeze them for a couple months.
Can I use cream cheese instead of butter in cookies?
You can replace the butter in cookies, but you have to use a combination of cream cheese and oil. The proportions you use will vary based on the recipe.
They make a good breakfast snack too. Says me.
Raspberries are sweet, juicy and naturally wholesome. Packed with antioxidants, fiber and vitamins, they’re a healthy treat for any time of the day.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 25mg Sodium: 59mg Carbohydrates: 21g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 14g Protein: 2g