And the balsamic vinegar marinade! It’s all so yummy.
First, get those onions going. You want a nice, slow caramelization. Like, a half an hour, minimum.
It’s the perfect match for salty blue cheese crumbles.
Cook up the skirt steak & get some quality grill marks. Show summer you mean it.
You could all of this ahead of time, even the steak. Divide the goodness up into sandwiches- drizzle some extra marinade on top- and serve to your hungry guests.
These guys are dressed to impress. The messier the better. Pile the meat high, top with onions & cheese, plus a crust roll on top.
- olive oil, for cooking
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar dressing, divided
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon, steak seasoning
- 1 skirt steak, about 1-2lbs
- 1 sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 12 slider rolls, split
- 1/4 lb. blue cheese, crumbled