The best of both worlds— pizza and a quesadilla! This ultimate pizza quesadilla is cooked up skillet-style, with toasted pepperoni and melty mozzarella cheese.
Sometimes us adults make junk food and call it a meal when it’s really just a giant snack…because we can. And my inner parent says, “Where are the vegetables?” No balance in this one. It was one of the best lunches I’ve ever made.
Layer the tortillas with cheese & pepperoni, then pop in the skillet. OH but we don’t stop there.
Let’s take a minute and toast up some pepperoni’s. (It’s so worth the extra step, I promise) Makes ’em crunchy and chewy, perfect for topping that ultimate pizzadilla, friends.
Then top the pizzadilla with more cheese and the toasted pepperoni. Slice it up with our favorite pizza cutter and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
You’ll be a hero at home. Perfect for an appetizer or lunch, this pizzadilla was made for sharing. Check out this awesome pizza platter and plate set that we love to use at home!
Grab a slice & enjoy!
- 2 flour tortillas, small size
- handful of pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded cheese, Italian blend
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- Heat a medium-sized, nonstick skillet to med-low on the stove-top. Nothing will stick to this pan!
- Cook up 5 or so pepperoni on the skillet until slightly crispy, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove crispy pepperoni from skillet, assemble quesadilla (tortilla, 1/2 of the cheese, pepperoni, tortilla on top) then cook on skillet.
- Cook quesadilla until edges get crisp & cheese is melted, about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove quesadilla from skillet, add remaining cheese & crispy pepperoni to the top of the quesadilla, microwave until cheese on top is melted.
- Cut into pieces with this sturdy, no fail pizza cutter. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 640
Love this ultimate pizza quesadilla? Try these Easy Pizza Dough Pretzel Bites!