This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #VeggieSummerGrilling #CollectiveBias
You’ll want to add this easy, Mexican-inspired dish to your grilling menu– pulled pork fajita quesadillas, featuring MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork.
This summer, we have been all about backyard entertaining. We have little kids, as do our friends, and it always sounds like a good idea to have a casual backyard get together. The kids can play, and the grown-ups have a chance to chat!
Everyone wins– especially when we serve easy dinners that can be grilled up outside. We’ve been a fan of Morningstar Farms® products for years (it’s America’s #1 Veggie Burger Brand!), and were totally game for trying out the new Veggie Pulled Pork. Fresh Mexican food sounded perfect for a hot summer night, and we knew the kiddos would love the MorningStar Farms® Veggie Dogs. Nothing says summer like lighting up the grill and eating al fresco!
We loved the flavor of the Veggie Pulled Pork in combination with the fajita veggies and pico de gallo.
As hostess, I really appreciated how the Veggie Pulled Pork comes frozen, and heats up in minutes. Super convenient for this mom to heat it up and serve “as is”. Makes it easy to host a last minute get together!
And the other parents loved that we were serving up veggie foods. We’re all trying to eat more veggie meals, and MorningStar Farms® products are a great way to support that healthy habit.
The perfect grilling menu leads to a healthier lifestyle? Let’s celebrate that!
- 1 package, MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork
- 8 flour tortillas
- 4 cups fajita veggies, sliced (I used a frozen mix of onions & bell peppers, heated up in a skillet)
- 2 cups, shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 cups, pico de gallo
- Optional: sour cream and extra pico de gallo for dipping
- Heat up MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork according to package instructions.
- Lay out four tortillas, and top with the Veggie Pulled Pork, fajita veggies, cheese, and pico de gallo in equal amounts.
- Top each with a tortilla, and heat up on grill for about 3-5 minutes, flipping midway.
- Once cheese is totally melted, pull off grill and allow to cool.
- Serve with dipping sauces and enjoy!
This season, check out MorningStar Farms® products and “Grill it to believe it.” You’ll love all the options for flavorful veggie meals that are perfect for grilling for a crowd or as a part of everyday meals.
Pick up the Veggie Pulled Pork and Veggie Dogs at Walmart, along with all the extra you need to grill up a feast!
I’d love to know, which MorningStar Farms® product will you grill up this season?