This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bob’s Red Mill. All opinions, plus this scrumptious gluten-free brownie recipe, are my own.
Rich, chocolaty brownies, made with Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour.
Guys, these brownies are not to be missed. Whether you are looking for a gluten-free option due to dietary restrictions, allergies, or just personal preference… this treat hits the spot. Bake up a batch for the spring holidays coming up, and you will be a hero.
I mean, just look at that chocolaty goodness! Rich, fudgy, gooey… all the right notes for a game-changing brownie. Drizzle them with caramel sauce, plus add sea salt and chocolate chips to take them right over the top.
A yummy gluten-free brownie starts with Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour. It’s my go-to for the perfect gluten-free brownie treat.
No matter your dietary preferences, you’ll find that Bob’s Red Mill has a premium baking flour just right for your needs. The quality is top-notch, and it’s a brand that I trust to give my gluten-free baked goods the right texture. I love that it doesn’t take any specialty ingredients or custom recipes to make delicious gluten-free treats that everyone can enjoy.
To start, mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately, then blend until smooth. As you can see, making brownies from scratch takes a lot of cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Go for premium quality; it’ll work well with the Bob’s, and make a noticeable difference in the taste of the brownies.
Next, bake until solid, or use the toothpick test: poke the brownies in the center, and when the toothpick comes out mostly clean (with a couple of crumbs attached), they’re good to go.
Allow to cool, and then dig in! I love to top with caramel and even more chocolate, but you can also dress them up for the spring holidays.
Festive pastel colors really pop on the brownies. Fun, bright colors will really get attention at an Easter celebration.
No one will refuse chocolate, and everyone can enjoy this treat! Bake with Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Flour, and celebrate the holidays with your favorite desserts. You can serve all the classic sweets you love, and no one will miss the gluten.
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon, water
- Topping Options: sprinkle of sea salt, drizzle of caramel, or drizzle of melted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pan, melt the chocolate chips and butter over low heat. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs.
- Combine wet ingredients, mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour and cocoa powder.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, add water, and stir until just combined.
- Prepare a 8" x 8" baking pan, then pour batter into dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until it passes the "toothpick test" (see post for details)
- Allow to cool, then slice and top with treats of your choice.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bob’s Red Mill.