This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameTimeClean#CollectiveBias
It’s Fall, y’all! And you know what that means to over half of Americans?! Football, baby.
Tailgating and homegating, jerseys, team colors, coordinating plates & cups….also, crazy busy weekends with lots of food and clean-up.
I’m here to make life just little bit easier during football season, so you can enjoy the games and get out of the kitchen. How? With a super easy slow cooker recipe and my favorite cleaning tool. Juuuust in case all those guests means a big mess. You know, as a precaution.
We love Viva® Vantage® Big Roll of paper towels in our house. They’re strong against messes, soft on hands, and bottom line– get the job done. We stock up before any home gating parties. To me, football food means comfort food, and that can get messy. Especially when everyone is moving around, eating off of napkins, and enjoying themselves. No one wants to worry about messes during the big game. Viva takes care of it.
And I have you covered for a perfect game day dish. Seriously, it is so low maintenance, and such a crowd-pleaser.
Buffalo chicken, minus the wings.
I love wonton cups for this dish, because it naturally makes individual portions. Everyone can grab a cup and it’s portable, which is perfect for tailgating.
Wonton cups are so easy to prepare. Simply fold them into a mini-muffin tin, and bake for 10 minutes…
…until they’re crispy and hold their shape.
You can find wonton wrappers in the produce section of most grocery stores. I love to use them with appetizers. They add a great crunch to this dip.
For the buffalo chicken? Add all the ingredients to a slow cooker, and set to low for 1 hour.
After the hour has past, stir with a spoon to combine, and then spoon into (cooled) wonton cups to serve.
You can top with italian seasoning or blue cheese crumbles. I also like to serve it in a bowl with chips, so people can just dig in.
It’ll be a tailgating favorite for sure.
Once done, clean up couldn’t be simpler. Just add a little bit of water to a Viva paper towel. The fiber-packed sheets soak up messes, and don’t tear when wet. Give them a try, it’ll be a kitchen clean-up life saver.
- 1 package, wonton wrappers
- 3 cans, white chunk chicken (can also use rotisserie chicken or cooked, shredded chicken breast)
- 1 lb. cream cheese
- ½ cup, shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1½ cups, shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup, ranch dressing (or more to taste)
- ¼ cup, hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- ½ cup, blue cheese crumbles (optional for dip or topping)
- italian seasoning (optional for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350, tuck wonton wrappers into a mini-muffin tin, folding as needed.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges are crispy brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Add chicken, cheeses, dressing, and hot sauce to slow cooker.
- Turn on low for one hour.
- Take off lid, stir to combine, break up any chunks of chicken.
- Spoon dip into wonton cups, serve.
- Keep dip on low to stay warm.
- Top dip with blue cheese crumbles or italian seasoning.
The Viva® Vantage® Big Roll 6 Pack is available at Walmart, grab one when stocking up for homegating. They are the host’s best friend. Right now, you can get $1 off on any ONE (1) Viva® Paper Towel or Viva® Vantage® Paper Towel 12-pack or larger with this coupon. Enjoy the savings!