This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
Yes, I realize that title is a doozy. I really wanted to sum up how darn delicious these pudding treats are.
I know, I know. It doesn’t take much to make chocolate pudding tasty. Consider the toppings to be icing on the cake. Crunchy, creamy, slightly tart, yummy goodness.
I started with Oreos, because I wanted to add some crunch. Plus, double chocolate is something we can all get on board with.
Grab a handful, smoosh them in a zip-up baggie. You can use a rolling pin, I used my hands. Stress relief. It’s good for the blood pressure.
Raspberry topping, because why should ice cream have all the fun? And it makes an awesome compliment to chocolate.
You could also use strawberry… grape… really any jelly would work. Just warm it up in the microwave first.
Then I melted white chocolate chips for the perfect drizzle on top. The chocolate hardens over the cookies and ohmygoodness it’s good.
My daughter was literally hanging over me while I took these photos. Every few minutes- “Are you done?!?”
I think she would agree that it was worth the wait.
- 6 count Chocolate SUPER Snack Pack
- 1 box- Oreos
- ½ cup, raspberry ice cream topping (can use any jam or preserves)
- ½ cup, white chocolate chips
- Peel lids off of Snack Packs.
- Put Oreos into a plastic baggie, seal, and crush with fingers or a rolling pin.
- Add about a handful of Oreo crumbles to the top of each pudding cup.
- Use a Tablespoon to top pudding cups with raspberry preserves.
- Heat white chocolate in the microwave (30 seconds at a time) until melted.
- Drizzle chocolate on top of pudding cup using a teaspoon.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can pick up the 6-pack of SUPER Snack Packs at Walmart- so convenient. They make the perfect easy snack for kiddos. And I love the easy open lids–now Alyssa can open her own. Awesome!
Be on the lookout for a Special Display featuring the SUPER Snack Packs and mixin ideas for Easter! There will be a recipe tear pad with more recipes on the display, so many fun recipes to check out!
For more info, and coupons–who doesn’t want coupons?!–visit: